Fashion again. I have finished going through the fashion for fall and have decided the following:
1. Too much shiny leather
2. Too much mustard/baby peas color
3. Too many puffy sleeves
4. Too many droopy shoulders or big rolled shoulders
5. Too many skirts cut short in the front and long in back
6. Too many strange patterns
7. Too many rounded coats
8. Too many bruised, tired, and uglied-up models
9. Too much weird sheer
10. Too much fur
11. Too many pants with skirts
12. Too many huge cuffs
14. Too many knee-length skirts (I know they're supposedly flattering, but I'd always thought they either make your legs look fatter or make you look shorter. Also, most knees are unattractive.)
15. Too many shapeless blobs
16. Too many pointless baby pull-up pants
18. Too much animal print
19. Too many layers
20. Too many big bows
23. Too many 1980s Brooke Shields eyebrows
Not that Brooke Shields eyebrows are necessarily bad. It just seems to be the trend.
24. Too much one-sleeve stuff
25. Too many ruffles
Also, baggy pants are back, though those don't bother me as much. And leather jackets are also a big presence. And long gloves that stretch to above the elbow, though I found those kind of cool. Lots of high leather boots, which I adore. :)
Lest you think all the models have been beaten before the show, let me show you a few whose makeup I thought looked very nice.
I'm not a huge fan of red lipstick but with the rest of her makeup it doesn't look harsh.
Love the freckles!
I'm not sure if it's her make up I love or just her gorgeous face.