Sunday, March 17, 2013

More Fashion

More fashion that's too ugly to ignore.


 A fur dress. Really?

 What is the point of this?

 I - I don't understand...OR ...I thought Tim Curry was white.

 She's like an optical illusion. The kind that gives you a headache.

 Am I supposed to wear this to work?

Her hips got cold?

This is for when I star in that futuristic movie about zombies taking over.

And what are they doing to these poor models?

 Send in the clowns.

 I was up til 3am partying and this is my mug shot.

 I'm an alien in a B movie. Or a scuba diver.

 I just got out of bed and might be getting the flu.

 I'm... Yeah, I don't know what her problem is. I think she's depressed.

 I'm a zombie.

I'm dying of tuberculosis. And I may be a man.

I can't take anymore tonight. I hope I don't have nightmares.

No comments: