Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Movie to Avoid

Kevin and I watched The American, starring George Clooney, this weekend. What a snoozefest! This movie is an hour and 40 minutes of nothing happening and about 5 minutes of people shooting one another, and that five minutes is spread throughout the movie. We both had trouble staying awake, and I eventually started reading a book. Kevin, for some crazy reason, wanted to finish watching the movie. I think to see if anything was ever going to happen. Which it didn't. I had told Kevin that if I remembered correctly, the movie got mixed reviews. At the end of the movie he said, "I don't see how it could have gotten mixed reviews! That was terrible!"

For a better George Clooney movie, rent Out of Sight with George and Jennifer Lopez. Sexy and fun. And stuff actually happens.

No comments: