Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Quayle

I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix.

It is a wonderful thing to be here in the great state of Chicago.


It's time for the human race to enter the solar system.

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people.

Happy campers you have been, happy campers you are, and happy campers you will always be.

It’s a question of whether we’re going to go forward into the future, or past to the back.

Dan Quayle (extending his hand): I’m Dan Quayle. Who are you?
Woman: I’m your Secret Service Agent.

The question in life is not whether you get knocked down. You will. The question is, are you ready to get back up... and fight for what you believe in.

The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.

We are not ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur.

No comments: