Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ashleigh Brilliant

I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent.
Ashleigh Brilliant

I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.
Ashleigh Brilliant

By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely overwhelm me.
Ashleigh Brilliant

If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.
Ashleigh Brilliant

I waited and waited, and when no message came, I knew it must have been from you.
Ashleigh Brilliant

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
Ashleigh Brilliant

It's good to know that if I behave strangely enough, society will take full responsibility for me.
Ashleigh Brilliant

To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
Ashleigh Brilliant

Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction.
Ashleigh Brilliant

No comments: