Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Nominations Are In!

It's Oscar time!!!!! Send me your votes on who you think will win in all categories. A prize goes to the person who gets the most right! :) The Oscars will be held on Sunday, February 27th. Send me an email with your votes.

I have included videos of all the nominees where I could find them, so I'm going to chop it into smaller posts for you. First group: Best Actor and Best Actress.


Actor in a Leading Role

* Javier Bardem in “Biutiful”


* Jeff Bridges in “True Grit”


* Jesse Eisenberg in “The Social Network”
(I have not seen the movie, but I love this trailer)


* Colin Firth in “The King's Speech”


* James Franco in “127 Hours”



Actress in a Leading Role

* Annette Bening in “The Kids Are All Right”


* Nicole Kidman in “Rabbit Hole”


* Jennifer Lawrence in “Winter's Bone”


* Natalie Portman in “Black Swan”


* Michelle Williams in “Blue Valentine”

No comments: