Sunday, January 1, 2006

Bourne Supremacy


Bourne Supremacy

I think this is my favorite of the Bourne movies so far. LOVE the car chase scenes. Really kept me on the edge of my seat! Hated that Marie got killed, but I honestly never expected her to make it through the first movie and I appreciated the fact that they didn't have him immediately go out and find a new female. As in the first, great fight scenes, and I love Joan Allen as a frustrated, cool CIA agent trying to find Jason Bourne, the man she believes is responsible for the murder of fellow agents. Loved Karl Urban as a Russian assassin and their final car chase was AMAZING, my all-time favorite car chase ever. Loved the return of characters played by the same actors as the first movie, especially Nicky (who I always thought should be with Jason, but you know I have to insert a romance novel into anything).


First seen in theatre July 2004

No comments: