Monday, March 8, 2010

Rate the Oscar looks

What do you think? Hits or Misses?


Zoe Saldana - miss!
She's purty, but the poor thing can't dress herself.


Vera Farmiga - miss!
Something exlpoded on her.


Sandra Bullock - ok
This look just makes me go, "Eh."


Queen Latifah - HIT!
I love Queen Latifah, so I may be biased, but I think she looks elegant and feminine and the cut of the gown is very flattering to her figure.


Penelope Cruz - hit
She knows how to work a dress.


Miley Cyrus - skinny!
I don't know whether or not I like the dress. I am distracted by her 10" waist.


Mariska Hargitay - hit!


Mariah Carey - hit
Now, they are rating this dress as a miss and gave her an F for style, but really, this is the best she's looked at an awards show in forever. She is tastefully covered and I love the color.


Kristen Stewart
Well, it is a hit, but they gave her an A+. I don't see A+ because she doesn't know how to stand or have the confidence to really pull it off completely.


Jennifer Lopez - hit
I really like this one. The foof on the side is almost too much, but not quite.


Helen Mirren - hit!
She looks classy.


Gabourey Sidibe - hit
I would have rather had the stuff on the waist or the bodice but not both.


Faith Hill - miss!
I give this a big "What was she thinking?"


Charlize Theron - miss
What gives with the swirlies on the boobs?


Cameron Diaz - hit!
It is so nice to see her glammed up again like she used to be when she started in the business, a la The Mask with Jim Carrey.


Anna Kendrick - hit
I like the dress but not the color. These beigey-nude dresses that blend in the the flesh are so unappealing to me.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

SidneyKay said...

I agree mostly with you, however, I also like Sarah Jessica Parkers dress and for once I also like Demi Moores outfit