Friday, December 7, 2007

Books

Updated 9/6/15

A note on books – I adore books! I can’t get enough of them!

Areas of interest: forensics and forensic anthropology, crime scene stuff, etc; history, especially as relates to clothing, culture, the roles of women, mysticism, language (slang, common terms), and daily life topics you normally don’t hear about like how did these people cook and use the restroom and treat illnesses and clean their clothes, etc.; general trivia, quotes, fun facts; artwork by Alphonse Mucha, JW Waterhouse, Maxfield Parrish, and other art nouveau and Pre-Raphaelite artists – I do have some books on these already, so newer releases would be better in this case. I also like books about the making of Harry Potter, but I already have Harry Potter Film Wizardry and Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey. I like the ones that have nice pictures and lots of interesting information, not the little scrawny ones that have the basic stuff in them.

To see a list of books I know I want, please reference my Amazon wish list. :)

No comments: