Friday, December 7, 2007

Personal Care

Updated 9/6/15



Gift cards for Sheila Burnett massage, (260) 602-8098
http://www.amtamembers.com/sheilaburnett/contact-me

*****

Noggins (hair color/cut with Angela)
260-485-8600
nogginsinc@verizon.net

They also offer hot stone massages for 30 minutes or 60 minutes. I would be interested in either of these!

The Cameo (pedicure with Connie) 260-436-2515


In bath gels, I like light and fruity or minty. Favorites are mulberry, pear (and I mean a really nice pear fragrance, not just something with pear in the name), peppermint, vanilla, lemon, lemon verbena, tangerine, raspberry, etc. Nothing in florals or spices, please. No bar soap (yuck!). Absolutely no cinnamon.

Please, no gift cards to Woodhouse Day Spa.The massages are so expensive that a normal gift card amount won't cover a service. I am, however, willing to go most other places to get a pedicure, if you can find one that's cheap enough. :) 

No comments: