Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yarn Wish List

Updated 7/29/14

I need needles! Double end, size 1, 5, 11, 13, 17, and 19, a set of four (so I can knit in the round if I want). Metal are fine - please don't spend a lot on fancy wooden ones because I'm not that good of a knitter. :) I also need circular needles in any size other than 8, 9, or 10. I prefer larger sizes because thicker yarns knit up faster and I get bored. :) But I need small needles so I can try to knit some Barbie clothes for Jan! I figure Barbie outfits are about the right size project for me. :)

Yarns are listed in no particular order.


http://www.theknittinggarden.com/lh-sari.htm
Louisa Harding Yarns
Sari Ribbon
$9.50/skein
90% polymide, 10% metallic
66yds, chunky weight
3 sts/1in needle: US11

I would need at least 2 skeins of any one color. This stuff looks VERY cool! :)


aqua/plum 21



plume 11



rose/pink 15



* * * * *


book:
Fast Knits, Fat Needles, by Sally Harding
ISBN: 978-1571203113

No comments: