Friday, January 11, 2008

Link to a Wish List

I saw in my profile set up a place where I can enter my wish list and create a link to it. Link to a Wish List? Are they kidding? My wish list would crash the Internet! :) But what a good idea... put the wish list on my blog, give people my blog address, wait for presents to roll in. A concept worth pondering! Oh, wait, I need a special occasion to receive gifties? Unfair! My life as a princess, all in shambles!

I am very disappointed in the last cycle of America's Next Top Model and am eager to see the next cycle so Tyra et al can redeem themselves.

I am looking for a new coffee table. I have one that Mandy is loaning me, which replaced a filing cabinet that was laying on its side and covered with a throw - very shabby chic - and I want to get a sort of cedar chest/trunk deal so I can store blankets and puzzles and stuff in it. There was a rattan one at Target I was going to buy after Christmas but when I looked at it a second time it was too small. So I have been everywhere I can think of that might have something in my price range - Big Lots Furniture, JC Penney, Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Value City Furniture, World Market, Lowe's, Menard's, Meijer's - and am not finding anything I really like that fits my budget. So I'm starting to get those dangerous thoughts of, "How difficult can it be to build a cedar chest? Couple slabs of wood, some nails, bit of sanding and staining..." In other words, I need to be stopped! I'm going to try to wait for the spring and our neighborhood garage sales to start, but I don't know if I'm that patient.

That's my update for today! Fare thee well!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Great start to your blog, Sarai! Luv ya!! Matty